Top Echelon posts recruiters’ jobs to various job board sites around the Internet through one of the most affordable job posting engines in the industry. Your jobs are posted to targeted sites based upon the following criteria:
Top Echelon also posts to some of the most well-known job boards in the employment marketplace for even more exposure. Our sponsorship-based relationship with these boards is designed to generate as much traffic and as many high-quality nominations as possible for recruiters.
When you become a customer of Top Echelon, your firm will receive three free 30-day postings that can be used at any time.
So give Job Posting a try…on us!
After using your free posts, you can continue using Top Echelon’s job posting service by signing up for a monthly subscription. Click here to view our pricing options
Watching Videos Not Your Thing? Below is a quick walk through of job posting within Big Biller and Top Echelon –
From within a Job Order record in Big Biller or Top Echelon:
- Click on the “Advertising” link at the top of the job order record
- Click on the “Post” button to the right of the “Job Posting” area
- If your job order record does not have the correct fields filled out, the Job Posting area will show “fields required” to the left of the Post button. Click on this link to return to the record and to view which fields need to be filled out for posting.
- If your firm has not used your free postings yet, “3 FREE job postings available!” should show underneath the Job Posting area
- On the next screen, select up to five websites to post to by using the tabs on the left side of the screen. The first tab will display a map of the United States, and if you click on a State it will allow you to select a city-based website for that State. The remaining tabs are for industry and niche based websites.
- Once you select a site, it will appear in the bottom section of the page next to “Selected Sites:”. You can remove a site by clicking on the “X” symbol.
- Once you have selected up to five websites, click on “Post” on the right side of the screen to proceed to the next page
- Finally, on the next page, select whether or not you would like to Show or Hide your agency’s contact information on this posting (suggested that you show for maximum exposure of the job, as the larger websites that we aggregate to will often choose to not repost job postings that are anonymous)
- Click on “Post” at the bottom of this page to post your job