Big Biller’s email parser allows a recruiter to quickly take an email with a resume attached and send or forward it right into your database. You can email parse up to 20 resumes per email and Big Biller will automatically check for duplicate records within your existing database.
Watching Videos Not Your Thing? Below is a Step-by-Step tutorial on how to use the Email Parser –
From your email program:
- Send or forward an email with the resume only attached
- If sending multiple resumes, make sure they are sent as attachments and not contained within the body of the email
- Send/Forward the email to email@example.com
- Make sure that the From address is the same email address that you use to log into Big Biller (this is how it knows which database to parse the resume into)
- Be sure that the resume does not have any other contact info (for example: your firm’s signature block), as the parser will find all phone numbers and email addresses