The Big Biller Outlook Add-In tool is for Windows users who have the 32-bit version of Outlook. 64-bit Outlook is not compatible.
This downloaded and installed software add-in enables users of Big Biller to log incoming email communications directly from an Outlook(32-bit) 2007,2010, 2013 and 2016 email client into the database. It can also save emailed documents (attachments) to existing Big Biller records.
The purpose of the Big Biller Outlook Add-in is to quickly transfer email messages that are received through Microsoft Outlook and attach them to the appropriate record(s) in your Big Biller account. This allows each Big Biller user to create a more thorough paper-trail of their correspondence with their candidates and clients. The Add-in provides similar functionality as adding an activity in Big Biller by allowing you to relate the message to any person, company, or job order and choose the type of activity, status, etc. In addition to these features, it also allows you to add any attachment from your email message to records in your database (EX: Attaching a new resume to your candidate’s profile).
From within Big Biller:
- click SETTINGS link at the top/right of the window,
- click BIG BILLER OUTLOOK ADD-IN from the Big Biller Tools section,
- before installing this add-in tool, please make sure that you install any Microsoft Windows Updates,
- follow the installation instructions for the specific version of Outlook that you have,
- make sure that you set the trusted sites to include *.TOPECHELON.COM. If you don’t do this, you will not be able to install the plug-in.
- make sure that the box next to “Require server verification (https:) from all sites in this zone” is “UNCHECKED“
- the trusted site must be *.topechelon.com, not https://*.topechelon.com
- Click link for the version of Outlook you have.