In this video demonstration, we’ll look at managing a Pipeline in Big Biller. A Pipeline is a list of candidates that are linked to a specific job order. The pipeline enables a recruiter to quickly see who is being considered for the position and where they stand in the placement process.
Watching Videos Not Your Thing? Below is a Step-by-Step tutorial on how to manage a Pipeline –
Below is a list of the Pipeline features and how they can be utilized
- The stage icons allow you to quickly see where a candidates stands in the recruiting process. Each icon has a different stage associated with it. The stage icons are specific to that pipeline for that candidate. To move a candidate to a new stage, simply click in the appropriate stage icon.
- Below are two visual icons that will allow you to quickly see if you have a star candidate (clicking on the star) or if you have someone who has been disqualified (clicking on the thumbs down icon). When a candidate is disqualified, they will automatically drop down to the bottom of the list.
- The last four columns in the pipeline are related to the most recently logged activity. You’ll be able to review that activity Date, who the activity was Assigned To and the corresponding activity Comments.
- To create an activity for a candidate in the pipeline, all you have to do is click on the (green plus button). This will fire up a new activity window where the corresponding candidate, company and job order are already associated. Choose the activity type, type in the appropriate comments, mark it completed, and click save.
- Check Boxes on the left-hand side of the pipeline allow the recruiter to perform a number of tasks with one candidate or multiple candidates at the same time. Once you have selected the candidate(s), you can open up the Select an Option drop-down menu to see the list of possible actions.