A Pipeline is a list of candidates that are linked to a specific Job Order. The Pipeline enables a recruiter to quickly see who is being considered for the position and where the candidates stand within the placement process. Candidates are added and worked through the pipeline until they’re either hired, or are disqualified along the way.
Below are step-by-step instructions for adding a people to a Pipeline from their Resume Datasheet-
From the candidate’s RDS:
- Click the Pipeline link at the top of the record
- The Add to Pipeline window will appear with a list of Pipelines (Job Orders) to choose from. You can also use the find function if your Pipeline is not listed.
- Once you’ve found the Pipeline you wish to add the candidate to, click the green plus sign or the Position Title
- You will now see that Pipeline listed at the top of the Add to Pipeline window. All Pipelines listed in this section represent Pipelines that this individual is apart of.
- After you’ve selected the appropriate Pipeline, you can click the Close button to return to the candidate’s RDS, or select View to jump right to that Job Order Datasheet to view the Pipeline