In order to set a resume as Blind, it must first be attached to the candidate’s Resume Datasheet. You must create a new blind version of the resume yourself (outside of the software) and then follow the instructions below.
From the Candidate’s Resume Datasheet:
- Place your cursor over the More link at the top of the RDS
- Select Add Attachment
- The Add Attachment window will appear
- Click the Choose File button
- Select the blind resume that you have created from your hard drive
- You will then see the name of the file you selected (your blind resume) to the right of the Choose File button
- To set the resume as Blind, check the box the the left of Set this attachment as a blind resume?
- Click the Save button in the bottom right-hand corner