User Defined Fields (UDFs) are a way for a firm to create up to 10 additional fields on People records within Big Biller.
There are 3 types of fields which are directly searchable:
- 4 Text
- 3 Numeric
- 3 Date fields.
To set up UDFs:
Note: this option is only available to the Main Contact and Supervisor(s)
- Click on the Settings link at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click on the User-Defined Fields (UDFs) link under the Big Biller Agency Settings header
- Determine what field(s) you want to create
- Enter a Title and Description for each field you wish to create
- The Title is what will appear in the Resume Datasheet (RDS)
- The Description is what you would like entered in that field (ex – MM/DD/YYYY)
- UDFs are free text fields, so you can type in whatever you want. The biggest caution is to make sure that you enter the data consistently, the same way each time, and then search that same way to get the best return on your search result
- When you are finished entering your UDFs, click the Save button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page