Big Biller can assist you in finding a candidate or client on the major social media networks. Once you’ve found your candidate/client, you can store their social media profile URL in Big Biller to keep up-to-date with that contact.
Have Big Biller help you find your contact on a social network!
From the Resume Datasheet:
- The social media icons will be dimmed if there is no profile URL stored for that platform
- Click the Find on LinkedIn link at the top of the Resume Datasheet
- Big Biller will open a new tab or window with a search already run for that person on that social network
- Look through the results and select the profile of your candidate/contact (see LinkedIn search result image below for example)
- The search will often return multiple results
- Under each name, you see some detail on the person to help you discern whether this result is the person you’re looking for
- Clicking on the person’s name will reroute you to that person’s profile
- Highlight the URL under the Profile Picture and use Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy
- Flip back to Big Biller and click the Social Media / Web header to open the inline edit for that section
- Use Ctrl+V (or right-click and select Paste) to paste the profile URL into the text box
- Set the appropriate Type of social media site and click the Save button
- You’ll notice that the social media icon is now lit and the verbiage of the link has changed to View Profile